Regarding the handling of personal information
1.Definition of personal information
"Personal Information" is defined as information about a living individual, which includes relevant information such as name, birthday, and any other information that can be used to identify a specific individual or information that can be easily collated with other information that could then lead to the identification of a specific individual.
2.Gathering personal information
When inquiries are made at the Fukushima Geihinkan, we collect personal information from customers. When collecting this information, in addition to clearly specifying its purpose of use, it will be handled in a legal and fair manner. The personal information gathered by the Fukushima Geihinkan is as follows.
- a) Name, furigana
- b) Address
- c) Phone number
- d) E-mail address
- e) Other relevant information
3.Use of personal information
The purpose of use of customers' personal information gathered by the Fukushima Geihinkan is as follows.
- a) Confirmation and referral of inquiries
- b) Replies to inquiries
Except in the following cases, The Fukushima Geihinkan will not disclose or supply personal information to third parties without notifying customers.
- a) In accordance with laws and ordinances, or when it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by the laws and ordinances of a government agency or local public entity, or an individual entrusted therewith.
- b) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person him/herself.
- c) In cases where personal data is exchanged among facilities related to the Fukushima Geihinkan.